9.1 2022 April release
- Link to Trust Framework document (where the Self-Description mandatory attributes now are)
- Aligning Gaia-X architecture with NIST Cloud Federation Reference Architecture (CFRA)
- Updated definition of Data Exchange Services
- Updated Service Composition and Resource model
- Updated Self Description Lifecycle
- Consistency and alignment with other officially published Gaia-X documents, streamlining and de-duplication of text to ease reading
9.2 2021 December release
Computable Contract definitions in the Conceptual Model
- Update on the Self-Description lifecycle management
- Update on the Federated Trust Model
9.3 2021 September release
- Rewrite of the Operating model chapter introducing Trust Anchors, Gaia-X Compliance, Gaia-X Labels and Gaia-X Registry.
- Update of Self-Description mandatory attributes in the Appendix.
- Update of
Resource template definitions.
- Gitlab automation improvement and speed-up
- Source available in the 21.09 branch.
9.4 2021 June release
- Adding a new Operating model section introducing the first principle for Gaia-X governance.
- Adding preview of Self-Description mandatory attributes in the Appendix.
- Improvement of the Policy rules.
- Improvement of the
- Complete release automation from Gitlab.
- Source available under the 21.06 tag.
9.5 2021 March release
9.6 2020 June release
- First release of the Technical Architecture document by the BMWi