9.1 2022 October release (22.10)
- Update chapter on Service Composition
- Add section on Data Mesh
9.2 2022 September release (22.09)
- Move Self-Description technical specs to the next Identity, Credential and Access Management document
- Update Self-Description livecycle status
- Introduction of Interconnection Point Identifiers
- Introduction of new language terms for Data Exchange
- Update of the Gaia-X schemas and diagrams aligned with the Gaia-X Framework
9.3 2022 April release (22.04)
- Link to Trust Framework document (where the Self-Description mandatory attributes now are)
- Aligning Gaia-X architecture with NIST Cloud Federation Reference Architecture (CFRA)
- Updated definition of Data Exchange Services
- Updated Service Composition and Resource model
- Updated Self Description Lifecycle
- Consistency and alignment with other officially published Gaia-X documents, streamlining and de-duplication of text to ease reading
9.4 2021 December release (21.12)
Computable Contract definitions in the Conceptual Model
- Update on the Self-Description lifecycle management
- Update on the Federated Trust Model
9.5 2021 September release (21.09)
- Rewrite of the Operating model chapter introducing Trust Anchors, Gaia-X Compliance, Gaia-X Labels and Gaia-X Registry.
- Update of Self-Description mandatory attributes in the Appendix.
- Update of
Resource template definitions.
- Gitlab automation improvement and speed-up
- Source available in the 21.09 branch.
9.6 2021 June release (21.06)
- Adding a new Operating model section introducing the first principle for Gaia-X governance.
- Adding preview of Self-Description mandatory attributes in the Appendix.
- Improvement of the Policy rules.
- Improvement of the
- Complete release automation from Gitlab.
- Source available under the 21.06 tag.
9.7 2021 March release (21.03)
9.8 2020 June release (20.06)
- First release of the Technical Architecture document by the BMWi